The Great Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup Roundup

Tap tap tap…

Hey, is this thing on?

Normally people abandon their blogs when life gets chaotic, busy, and overwhelming.

I’m pleased to say things have been quiet around here lately for exactly the opposite reason. After a rather rough first 8 months, we’ve hit a sweet spot.

happy baby

10 months is officially my favorite age. It may {definitely} have something to do with my consistent greater-than-2-hour-stretches of sleep. Much greater than 2 hours. My little one is happy, alert, curious, and complete delight to be around. I’ve just been soaking up as much of that as possible. Things with babies change faster than Lady GaGa’s outfits.

winter chopped salad

Picture from With Style & Grace

So instead of running to my computer every spare minute, or slaving away in the kitchen while simultaneously trying to entertain the baby underfoot, I’ve been skipping a lot of that stuff. So that’s why during this Thanksgiving week, also known as food blogger heaven, I’m not whipping up creative cranberry sauces, elaborate pies, or healthy side dishes for that deep-fried turkey you know you want to try.

vegan thanksgiving recipes

Picture from OhSheGlows

Instead, I’ll rely on some of my favorite foodie experts to provide that for you. I know present you with the greatest roundup of Thanksgiving round ups ever.

Thanksgiving recipes roundup

You’re welcome.

Thanksgiving Recipe Roundup

Delicious Thanksgiving Side Dishes

Vegan Thanksgiving Recipe Ideas

Thanksgiving Breakfasts

Paleo Thanksgiving Recipes

Last Minute Thanksgiving Recipes

A Blogger Thanksgiving Feast

Ways to Use Up All Those Thanksgiving Leftovers

citrus pecan bread

And just to round things out:

Thanksgiving Week Workout

Holiday Blaster Workout

Angela November 20, 2012 at 12:20 pm

I’m so happy to hear that you’ve hit a sweet spot! I’ve heard a lot of moms say the time around 1 year old gets so much better. I’m sure it will just get sweeter and sweeter for you as time goes by.
Thanks for including my roundup in your roundup of roundups! ha. You can include me for not making an elaborate Thanksgiving this week (we had our Thanksgiving in October here in Canada). :) Happy Thanksgiving!

Laura @ Mommy Run Fast November 20, 2012 at 1:58 pm

I definitely found that the closer we got to one year, the better it got! Glad you’re sleeping more… that was huge for me. I was such a grump without sleep!
Awesome round up round up. :) I’m excited to check out many of these links.
Laura @ Mommy Run Fast Just blogged…An Unconventional Marathon Training Plan

Heather November 21, 2012 at 3:38 pm

OH my goodness, I will never discredit the value of sleep again- I’m a whole new person now!

Carolina John November 20, 2012 at 2:06 pm

10 months is a great age, allright. But you won’t believe what’s in store next! teething yet? ah, that’s payback for all the extra sleep.

have a great thanksgiving!
Carolina John Just blogged…Big Week Done! Hello taper.

Heather November 21, 2012 at 3:38 pm

Two teeth so far! And definitely working on more- he reminds me about them around 4am every day ;)

Danielle @ Itsaharleyyylife November 20, 2012 at 4:23 pm

yummy! these are some great recipes! I love finding substitutes!
Danielle @ Itsaharleyyylife Just blogged…Magical Jelly Beans

GiGi Eats Celebrities November 20, 2012 at 7:07 pm

I am currently making Thanksgiving dinner right now! We are celebrating today and I couldn’t be more excited!! Bring on the butternut squash, my favorite… Or wait no, LOVE me some Chestnuts!!! :)

Heather November 21, 2012 at 3:39 pm

You know, I’m not sure I’ve ever had a chestnut…

Miz November 21, 2012 at 7:22 am

**whispers**
this year I did alllll whole foods :-)
more time for me to BE PRESENT.
Miz Just blogged…My social media love story.

Heather November 21, 2012 at 3:37 pm

Your secret is safe with me! ;)