Three Things Thursday

1. The fact that I am ECSTATIC that my baby only woke up at 11:30, 1, 2, 4:30, & 6 last night speaks volumes about my life right now. It also, I hope, explains my lack of my blogging.

image

2. Android got Instagram this week. I’m pretty sure I was the 3rd person that downloaded it. Cue instant obsession.

If you’re on Instagram leave your name in the comments so I have more pictures to look at when I’m up at all hours of the night (see above). I’m sideofsneakers.

3. I love coffee. ’nuff said.

P.S. it is Thursday isn’t it??

Tell me something. Ready, go:

Jen @nutcaseinpoint April 5, 2012 at 8:39 am

I’m nutcaseinpoint on Instagram!
Jen @nutcaseinpoint Just blogged…Eats, sweets, and sweats

Sabrina April 5, 2012 at 9:03 am

I might have to download this Instagram you speak of. Apparently I am out of the loop!
Sabrina Just blogged…(Untitled)

shelly April 5, 2012 at 9:22 am

But what a great reason to get up…that beautiful little face. Hang in there. Just post us photos. I never tired of cute baby shots!
shelly Just blogged…Three Things Thursday ~ Stealing the limelight edition

Carla Bornhoft April 5, 2012 at 9:54 am

Carlabornhoft :)

Erin April 5, 2012 at 10:43 am

I learned about Active Release Technique from your blog, tried it this week and really think it’s going to help my ankle problems of 2.5 years! Thanks for sharing! :)

Liz @ IHeartVegetables April 5, 2012 at 11:20 am

I’m elizparent on instagram :) I’ll come find you.

What a cutie!!!!!

Melissa @ Live, Love, & Run April 5, 2012 at 3:31 pm

1. Your baby is absolutely ADORABLE. (I hated the lack of sleep, but I LOVED being able to see my babies’ beautiful blue eyes that seemed to sparkle even in a really dark room!)

2. I’m livelovenrun on Instagram.

3. Stickygram will be your new obsession. It prints your Instagrams out on a set of 9 square magnets. Amazing. :)
Melissa @ Live, Love, & Run Just blogged…On keeping my chin up.

Amanda Perry @ Sistas of Strength April 5, 2012 at 4:12 pm

LOVE that picture!!! I have a droid and im thinking of downloading instragram, but not sure i want to go there. ;-)

Kristen @ The Concrete Runner April 5, 2012 at 7:02 pm

Ugh, you poor thing! Hope K starts sleeping better soon! We have that same towel – I think they look adorably cute all snuggled up in it! :)
Kristen @ The Concrete Runner Just blogged…poor, sick baby [wiaw]

Karla @ myhighonlife April 10, 2012 at 11:43 am

What a peanut–So cute!!

I was so glad that Instagram came to Android: kcriemer
Karla @ myhighonlife Just blogged…I promise I’m alive!

courtney hammock April 11, 2012 at 12:24 pm