Back to Oats

Breakfast cookies rock my socks off, but I just couldn’t stand another day without my morning comfort food: a nice warm bowl of oats :)

Pumpkin-Pecan Pie Style. With an extra big spoon of peanut butter. You can’t really tell, but that’s an abnormally large spoon in the picture :)

oatmeal with pumpkin

Welcome back oatie oats:)

pumpkin oats

One more day of conferencing, then it’s all about the race baby! The conference ends a little earlier today, so I’ll get a chance to run over to the race expo to pick up my packet and check out the goods! I don’t know what’s more exciting about marathons: the running or the expos. Ok the running, but seriously, expos can rock.

Thanks for the song suggestions! Apparently I’ve been missing out by not listening to Lady GaGa on my runs ;)

theprocessofhealing March 20, 2010 at 9:40 am

Oh yes.. you must discover the awesomeness that is Lady Gaga.

I’ve never been to an expo but they sound like FUN!!!

Madeline - Greens and Jeans March 20, 2010 at 1:09 pm

I love love love expos! Have fun!

d.a.r. March 20, 2010 at 2:03 pm

Love the expos, love the shopping involved with expos, haha! I can’t bring my wallet or I will blow my budget!

Yes, Lady Gaga is totally bizarre enough to be fabulous.

Good luck tomorrow!!

Kelly March 20, 2010 at 3:22 pm

Lady gaga…is awesome. Hope you got a good race bag…the free goodies are always fun!

Teacherwoman March 20, 2010 at 6:06 pm

I love running with Lady Gaga! :)

Amy @ Second City Randomness March 21, 2010 at 5:54 pm

Is it sad that I had two amazing breakfasts out at cute cafes the last two days, but miss my bowl of oatmeal terribly now? I feel like that’s just crazy… but so true. Yours looks delightful.